You are here
Large Client Accounts Manager - Top 30 Accountancy Practice
- Manager / Senior Manager opportunity with great progression.
- Excellent Top 30 accountancy practioce
About Our Client
This is a growing, large Top 30 practice based in Crawley with a fantastic reputation in the market.They have undergone significant growth over the last 12 months and have an exciting future ahead. They are now looking to appoint a Client Manager to service their current client base, predominately the larger and more complex clients.
This Manager/ Client Manager vacancy will incorporate a mix of advisory work and staff management as well as business development, dependent on the individual.
Contributing to the provision of an excellent service to a diverse range of clients, providing support to managers and partners, and supervising junior staff
- Reporting to managers and partners and taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately, to deadline and liaising with the client in line with the Client Charter.
- Acting as a client supervisor in relation to appropriate clients and/or their engagements.
- Undertaking networking and business development activities
- Providing immediate advice, guidance or instruction to a team of employees (typically 3-6 staff).
- Supervising a client fee load in the order of £250,000.
- Gaining new work from existing or new clients where possible.
- Manage and be involved in the preparation of detailed management accounts which need to be prepared within tight reporting deadlines.
- Liaising with client and their staff on a daily basis on financial matters, especially for those for whom we act as their outsourced finance team
- Working with other Reeves teams including Private Client and Payroll to ensure good communications and efficient flow of client informational between teams
- Be involved in the detailed preparation only of complex or larger business accounts from the client's detailed or incomplete records using the firm's accounting software;
- Review accounts and working papers to an extent appropriate to the complexity of the engagement and experience of the staff thus far involved;Carry out the posting for complex or missing areas of accounts or oversee this;
- Review business related personal and partnership tax returns and interpret the results for the client
- Prepare more complex corporation tax returns and review the work of junior staff
- Prepare/amend and/or approve letters and emails relating to more complex issues
- Prepare replies to more complex client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA/ACA Qualified with experience working in a general practice environment
- A minimum of 5 years practice exposure
- Experience in accounts preparation, management accounts and corporation tax
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, well within the market rate
Full Benefits Package