You are here
Large Client Accounts Senior - Top 50 Accountancy Practice
- Large client exposure
- Mixed role offering all-round experience with great progression
About Our Client
A top 50 firm of chartered accountants with a national presence and an excellent reputation. With consistent awards for their internal training and development of staff, this firm of chartered accountants are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. They are offering excellent progression prospects and real development in their newly established offices.
Joining this highly successful and professional team as an Accounts Senior, based at the Thanet/ Canterbury offices, you will be responsible for preparing accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including partnerships/ LLPs, sole traders and owner managed businesses.
You will also prepare individual, business and company tax computations and VAT returns, whilst getting in involved in meetings and building relationships with clients.
- Preparing complex and large business accounts from the client's detailed or incomplete records
- Preparing simple business related personal and partnership tax returns
- Preparing simple corporation tax returns
- Obtaining missing information etc. from the client, third parties ect
- Dealing directly with the client and third parties
- Dealing with accounting enquiries from clients and other firm members
- Prepare forms P11D etc
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
- Identifying the potential for basic tax planning opportunities based on the client's accounts.
The Successful Applicant
You will have the following experience:
AAT qualified and Qualified, or nearly qualified ACA/ACCA, with a career background in an Accountancy Practice environment, with demonstrable hands on skills in accounts preparation and the provision of other varied, accounting services to mixed clients across limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
You will be looking to further your career and join a leading firm, within a structured environment, with a clear path to progress and develop your practice career.
What's on Offer
This role is offering a very competitive and attractive salary, plus benefits, negotiable experience and background, with more details on confidential discussion and application.
This package includes free parking too.