You are here
This position is now filled
Lead Business Analyst
£50,000 - £60,000
- lead business analyst
About Our Client
Leading Professional Organisation
Lead Business Analyst - Senior BA
Lead Business Analyst Key Skill:
- Ability to build, manage and develop a team of specialist resources.
- Proven ability to build credible and long term working relationships within IS, business teams and third party suppliers (software providers) and demonstrate influence in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate across the teams within a specific function to design and develop cross functional processes and develop best practice
- Ability to establish, track, monitor and report on processes, performance and operational metrics as defined by the IS Process teams via performance hubs.
- Ability to operate as a role model for Valued Business Partner, championing similar behaviors' across IS
- Deep process and system knowledge of business processes, systems and regulatory environment and business drivers
- Minimum 5 years' professional experience acquired in relevant roles and domains
Lead Business Analyst Key Accountabilities:
- BA team management and recruitment in line with long term skills and capabilities aligned to the investment and capability development plans
- Lead on defining and implementing continuous improvement, knowledge sharing and development for the BA practice team, utilising services from the Resourcing Lead and Best Practice and Standard Roles for BA.
- Provides strategic direction and undertakes project related analysis project work
- Provide vision and direction to the BA team and hold accountability for the quality and consistency across projects of BA output
- To maximize the efficient use of BA resources on projects through clear understanding of the IS Investment plans.
- Support the businesses for strategy alignment and ensure alignment between the requirements of different projects and programmes
- Drive the implementation of consistent processes and methodologies across a capability ensuring compliance with key business requirements such as RIIO delivery.
- Lead the implementation of Capability Development and Business understanding for the BA team based on the business capability lead plans.
- Develop the talent pipeline and succession plans for the BA community.
- Responsibility for adherence to UK Governance processes
- Management and development of key BA Practice Performance metrics in line with the BA Practice Manager.
- Report into delivery hubs for local issue management and improvement..
The Successful Applicant
Lead BA -
- BA team of c5-10 including level 8/7 staff, partners
- Engagement at all levels of management with third party suppliers and regulatory stakeholders.
- Provision and management of analysis deliverables to critical releases or programmes with an expected annual spend of circa Â£20m
What's on Offer
50k to 60k + Package