You are here
Lead Consultant - Pharma Brand Strategy
- Leading independent pharma brand consultancy
- You must have shaped/built brands within pharma or a pharma consultancy
About Our Client
They're 10 years old, proud of the journey they've been on and excited about the future. Currently 30 strong they hold key global partnerships with most of the major pharma giants and have won huge support for their work and approach globally.
They're still fiercely independent and are offering a refreshing change to some of the bigger players and established networks.
As the lead consultant - pharma brand strategy you'll lead
* proposal development and new business pitches
* internal and external project team meetings and brand building sessions
* the design of and execution of client workshops
* the process of analysing and distillation the key insights from existing client and publicly available information and research
* design and run interviews with senior members of client organisations
As well as this, you'll have full responsibility for the management of and accountability for project commercials
The Successful Applicant
You'll be embedded into an established healthcare/pharma consultancy, probably in London or abroad , and wondering, what's next?
Be it winning new work or building existing relationships, as the lead consultant - pharma brand strategy you'll be a natural in front of clients.
You'll have a passion for healthcare and the role that brands play in the industry.
Recent track record in a respected pharma or healthcare brand consultancy
You'll have a thirst for knowledge - be naturally inquisitive and always want to learn more.
You have to be a real team player - they're a growing business but with their feet firmly on the ground.
What's on Offer
£To attract the best international talent. Guide is £60,000 - £80,000 + excellent benefits including flexible/remote working from your base in the UK/Europe