You are here
- Great opportunity for an Engineer to take that next step in their career
- Top performing FMCG company based in the South West
About Our Client
The FMCG company has multiple sites across the country and has recently invested heavily into this site in the South West. They are looking to maintain their growth and continue their reputation as a market leader within the industry.
The Lead Engineer will have full responsibility to Engineering Manager and Deputises in Engineering manager's absence.
Ensure that engineering support to the site operation is effectively utilised at all times. This includes maintaining ensuring adequate cover of personnel exists across the working week and that all plant/machinery are in effective working order.
Maintaining the site electrical standards according to current legislation
Working in line with the companies Health & Safety, Quality, Productivity, Hygiene and housekeeping high standards
Leading, Managing and Developing their teams. Keeping product and material losses to a minimum by ensuring equipment is maintained
The Lead Engineer is expected to monitor performance and training, Reporting to the Engineering manager at all times.
The Successful Applicant
This is a good opportunity or an Experienced Lead Engineer or a time served Engineer who is aspiring to become a Manager . This role will be an ideal stepping stone to that goal.
The Lead Engineer will need the following:
- Be a role model
- Lead from the front
- Needs to adapt to change and drive any changes where required
- Health & Safety awareness
- Work under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels and with third parties
- Sound knowledge of good manufacturing practices
- SAP Knowledge
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Possessing a wide ranging knowledge of training and motivational skills
- Food related Hygiene course
- 5 Years experience in a food or food related
- Management experience
- City & Guild's 236 parts 1,2 & 3
- Latest Electrical Regulations (17th Edition)
- Computer literate
- SAP Knowledge
What's on Offer
£36k + benefits