You are here
Lead Treasury Assistant
Newcastle upon Tyne
£21,000 - £22,000
- Lead Treasury Assistant
- Successful Organisation in Newcastle
About Our Client
A successful and well established business in Newcastle.
- Responsible for a number of bank accounts, importing data, posting journals and daily reconciliation.
- Use of online banking system - extracting data, CHAPS and BACS payments and inter account transfers.
- Responsible for ensuring daily taking returns are processed daily and deadlines are adhered to.
- Monitor, follow up and report on cash discrepancies.
- Ensure all cash queries are dealt with in a timely manner, documented and reported.
- Responsible for ensuring cash and card control accounts are reconciled daily.
- Ensure weekly cash reports are published and approved within agreed deadlines.
- Completion and posting of central daily takings returns.
- Produce period end reconciliations within agreed deadlines.
- Liaise with cash carriers for cash discrepancies, missed collections, ensuring cash is picked up as scheduled.
- Liaise with Barclaycard and VeriFone for card discrepancies and terminal issues.
- Assist with the implementation of procedure changes and ensure internal procedures are kept up to date.
- People management - ensuring targets and met; carrying out reviews.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant bank account and control account reconciliation experience.
- Ability to work in pressurised situations and stay in agreed timescales.
- High level of IT competency.
- People management experience.
- Commitment to quality and good customer service.
- Strong communication and team focussed skills.
- Self motivated.
- Highly organised.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of £21,000 to £22,000.