You are here
Learning and Development Business Partner
- Extensive North-West Travel
About Our Client
My client are a Manufacturing and Production business looking for a Learning and Development Business Partner to be based in Manchester or Liverpool who is willing to travel extensively across the North-West.
To be successful is this Learning and Development Business Partner role you must:
- Working in conjunction with HR Managers and senior stakeholders, identify training needs and requirements across the Customer Experience business and recommend appropriate solutions
- Design and deliver a range of learning activities and training materials that meet the areas identified
- Support Line Managers and HR in the Customer Experience team active learning, coaching and facilitation to ensure that effective 'on the job' training and ongoing development takes place
- Build and maintain relationships with external Apprenticeship Providers; Training Sources; and, Third Party suppliers
- Monitor and evaluate training solutions and their success in the workplace and make alterations as required
- Complete all aspects of training administration including arranging training events, preparing joining instructions and training materials, liaising with external training providers and setting up internal record systems.
- Provide ownership and strategic direction to the internal E-Learning platform, to ensure it compliments and supports broader Learning and Development delivery
- Support internal and external subject matter experts to design and deliver technical and systems training to the wider business
- Keeping abreast of Government initiatives to ensure the business utilises funding streams for the best needs of the business.
- Lead and develop the apprenticeship programme within the business
The Successful Applicant
- A detailed understanding and working knowledge of the entire learning cycle, from TNA, design, and delivery to evaluation of a variety of soft skills programmes.
- A solid knowledge of available products & services within the training industry including training providers, their rates, terms & conditions, training tools, e-learning environments and government funded schemes
- Broad & current knowledge of the training market, including trends & best practice, NLP, management & leadership development, graduate training programmes and apprenticeships'
- Appropriate IT skills - Traditional MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, Internet, Outlook & various databases - as well as an understanding of E-Learning software and its application
What's on Offer
Paying up to £50,000 + Car + Package.