You are here
Learning and Development Manager
- Learning and Development Manager - Central London
- Paying up to £60k
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known media business based in Central London.
As the Learning and Development Manager, you will be working closely with the HR community to analyse and review the learning and development needs across the business so that the appropriate learning and development interventions are designed and delivered according to the business priorities.
Along with the Management Development Trainer, deliver the required training to managers and teams across the business.
Ensure the L&D budget is managed effectively. Monitor and report on key KPI's to demonstrate the effectiveness and value of learning and development initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience of the following:
- Essential - experience of managing a team
- Essential - extensive training/facilitation experience with a management population
- Desirable - coaching qualification
- Desirable - psychometric qualification MBTI or DISC or Hogans etc
- Desirable - experience of using/developing an LMS
What's on Offer
Paying up to £60k.