You are here
Learning and Development Manager
- Learning and Development Manager Looking to join an Iconic Restaurant Brand
- Must have Casual Dining Experience
About Our Client
My Client is an internationally renowned restaurant chain, with a leading presence throughout the UK. From their own produce to their brand, they are an iconic establishment in the restaurant world.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- To write, deliver and review training courses to deliver the business objectives in a timely manner.
- To actively manage the Vidleos platform by writing scripts, undertaking filming, editing and effectively launching the videos.
- To effectively manage external course providers to ensure the relevant personnel receive the correct training in a timely manner.
- To manage online training for Hygiene to ensure the relevant personnel receive the correct level of training in a timely manner to ensure legal compliance.
- To manage the training calendar.
- To ensure all trainers deliver training in a consistently EPIC manner that engages and inspires their audience.
- To work with the Training Manager Operations to ensure all restaurant management and chefs are "hand picked" to deliver EPIC MIT training.
- To ensure all restaurants have adequate trainers who receive the "hand picked" stamp and attend Training Champions.
- To ensure employee records are kept up to date with training courses attended on the TRG.
- To ensure all training materials are kept up to date and are accurate and relevant.
- To co-ordinate the running of Cook School in conjunction with WKC.
- To manage the development paths of personnel at all levels.
- To co-ordinate new menu changes and ensure all training materials are update in a timely manner.
- To train and mentor "trainers" of company courses to ensure course delivery is world class.
- To undertake any ad hoc training with under performing personnel.
- To mentor and develop the graduate intake on an annual basis.
- To develop and implement all relevant training and training materials for new brand launches that meet the business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Passionate about training, mentoring and developing people.
- To be an EPIC trainer.
- To be influential create a buzz and excitement about training and developing personnel.
- To take ownership for all tasks, duties and responsibilities assigned, ensuring they are completed accurately, on time and to the required standard.
- To manage and organise your own workload and to consistently meet deadlines.
- To take ownership for problems as they occur, to be proactive in solving them and to use initiative where applicable.
- To be tenacious, thorough and accurate in all work undertaken.
- To be innovative and creative in development of courses and materials relating to training.
- To take a "hands on" approach as appropriate to the needs of the business and as instructed.
- To communicate with all levels in a friendly, courteous, positive, influential and professional manner.
- To effectively and actively strive to follow up all instructions or communications from a senior Manager in a timely manner.
- To effectively follow up to ensure all standards, policies and procedures pertaining to an opening are being attained and maintained.
What's on Offer
£40,000 to £45,000 + benefits