You are here
Learning Design Manager
- Staretgically focused learning design role
- Agreeing design principles and learning solutions for a large employer
About Our Client
Our client is a large national employer based from Leeds, who have recently undergone a large cultural change programme. In this new role, you will play a key role in shaping the organisations future L&D strategy.
As the Learning Design Manager you will be:
- Partnering with a range of stakeholders, the Design Manager will have extensive experience in designing learning programmes across a large, complex organisation.
- Utilising a range of evaluation techniques, designing strategic L&D solutions working alongside both external and internal technical experts.
- Designing and supporting e-learning methods and working with learning management systems
The Successful Applicant
- The Learning Design Manager will have extensive experience across OD, L&D, designing and implementing effective learning solutions
- The role will be based from Leeds, West Yorkshire, and therefore you will need to be within commuting distance of Leeds city centre
- CIPD qualification is essential, ILM coaching certificate and educated to degree level is desirable
What's on Offer
Basic salary of £65K - £75K + company benefits