You are here
Learning & Development Project Manager
learning & development
About Our Client
This is a national Charity with an innovative and holistic approach to its sustainability and ethical practice. This is a values-led organisation with a strong sense of purpose, operating a range of social enterprises across the country.
- A framework of competencies and behaviours encompassing a broad range of roles to support the recruitment and development of staff.
- A robust recruitment process reflecting the values and behaviours set out in the Organisational competencies.
- A structured learning & development framework for all staff.
- Relevant interventions to increase the consistency of people management across the Organisation.
- Appropriate performance development and review processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the planning of the Project, including developing a detailed project plan and working collaboratively with the wider group to manage delivery of the project plan.
- Co-ordinating internal resources and external providers to develop the interventions in the project plan.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external providers.
- Monitoring and tracking progress of the project and interventions.
- Managing the relationships with key stakeholders including the committee.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Interim Learning & Development Project Manager role you must be an accomplished learning & development professional with experience of managing complex projects within HR & Learning & development.
You must also possess strong interpersonal skills and excellent stakeholder management capability, with the ability to anticipate diverse needs and influence at all levels
My client is looking for someone who takes a pragmatic approach, alongside innovative thinking and a solutions-focused approach.
Ideally you will have also worked within the charitable, membership or not for profit sectors possessing strong empathy and values.
What's on Offer
Up to £40,000 per annum
This is a 2 year fixed term contract.