You are here
£65,000 - £80,000
- Learning Partner role in a large organisation based from the region
- Strategically focused and business partnering with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a large organisation based from Leeds
- Based from Leeds, the role will encompass the strategic design of coaching and management development in line with the organisations needs and ambitions.
- Partnering with a range of stakeholders, the Learning Partner will have extensive experience in designing and delivering learning programmes across a changing organisation.
- Utilising a range of evaluation techniques, OD solutions and coaching either one on one or in a team environment
- The organisation is going through significant cultural and behavioural change, building competency frameworks and workforce planning.
- Combining project based work and business consulting, the chosen candidate will thrive in a changing environment
- Supporting the management of the performance management cycle and supporting the delivery of the employee engagement plan
- Understanding the businesses training requirements, whilst owning and managing the budget and working closely with the internal training team.
- CIPD qualified is essential, an ILM coaching certificate is desirable
The Successful Applicant
- The chosen candidate will have extensive experience across OD, L&D, deigning, delivering and implementing effective training and development solutions
- The role will be based from Leeds, West Yorkshire, and therefore you will need to be within commuting distance of Leeds city centre
- CIPD qualification is essential, ILM coaching certificate and educated to degree level is desirable
What's on Offer
- Basic salary of £65,000 - £80,000 plus company benefits