You are here
Legal Contract Manager
- Work for one of the leading end-to-end organisations in a great legal team.
- Join a great team with excellent opportunity.
About Our Client
Join a top software organisation providing full service software solutions to thousands of businesses internationally.
They are looking to grow their team with a robust, technically excellent and commercially minded legal contract manager who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
- The legal contract manager will provide End-to-end responsibility for the timely production of standard client contracts and documents including:
- drafting in line with corporate policy
- advising on standard terms
- agreeing terms within defined parameters
- seeking information from other internal stakeholders as necessary
- negotiations with clients
- ensuring contracts are signed
- archiving signed contracts
- Precedent management - ensuring that updates are rolled out across standard documentation; version control
- Delivering training to relevant business areas on key contractual terms
- Taking responsibility for retention periods
- Development of systems and processes to drive efficiencies
- [Supporting other members of the legal team with due diligence and research of legal queries]
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant legal experience
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people regardless of background or role
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise and manage competing workload demands
- Confident and assertive
- Approachable and open
- Exercises good judgement
- Adaptable and able to take on variety of tasks
- Ability to understand key issues in a range of environments in which the business operates
- Able to drive things forward both independently and as part of a team
- Able to carry out detailed legal analysis and deliver advice in the context of broader commercial strategy
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits on offer for the right individual.