You are here
In House Legal Counsel
About Our Client
For full details about this client based in Northampton,or a confidential discussion about the vacancy please call Kate Jame on 0121 6348800.
- Review, negotiating, drafting and advising on various types of commercial contracts, including but not limited to:
- standard terms and conditions of supply and purchase;
- supply of services and professional advisory contracts;
- supply and manufacturing agreements;
- agency and distributorship agreements;
- co-operation and collaboration agreements, strategic partnerships, joint development agreements;
- IT and network contracts, and data protection;
- lease hire and maintenance agreements;
- licence agreements.
You will also be responsible for assisting and providing transaction support to Regional General Counsel and other senior members of the Legal Department on M&A, joint ventures, restructuring projects and disposal of subsidiary companies.
The Successful Applicant
You will already be in house or looking for your first move in house. We are looking for a lawyer with between 5-10 years PQE with a commercial background.
What's on Offer
Good basic salary and opportunity to work in a supportive team doing interesting work.