You are here
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing company
- Growth Potential, exposure and working with a market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global health care organisation with its head quarters based in Europe and having its products available in more than 180 countries.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for the following:
- Taking primary responsibility for the provision of legal advice and the management of legal risk;
- Drafting, negotiating and settling commercial agreements (licence agreements, distribution agreements) and where appropriate liaise with the other members of the Legal function;
- Managing and assisting in the management of litigation (contract disputes, product liability).
- Instructing and assisting in the management of external legal advisers where appropriate and necessary;
- Advising on all relevant laws and codes of practice in relation to activities;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of procedures for the management of compliance within business
- To identify areas of unknown legal risk within allocated areas of responsibility.
- To monitor and assess the relevant environmental issues impacting legal risk in order to ensure recommended legal risk management approaches are appropriate
- Monitor compliance with data protection regulations and internal policies within the respective business operations
- Implement local policies and procedures within the respective business operations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and qualifications:
University degree and advanced legal training
- Experience in the health care sector
Experience in legal practice (in house or private practice)
An individual who can master Legal Excellence Standards and who is committed to high performance with high integrity
What's on Offer
Attractive package with benefits