You are here
Work for a top team in a thriving organisation
Join a highly established brand
About Our Client
work for an award winning mobile communications business. The business has grown over the past 10 years to become the largest MVNO in the UK market.
The legal team forms part of the wider UK legal team and is responsible for: advising the management team on strategic projects and the governance of the joint venture as well as implementing and monitoring compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
The role of Legal Counsel: Sales and Marketing sits within the Legal and Regulatory team reporting into the Head of Legal and Regulatory Affairs and will be responsible for partnering with the marketing, sales and customer care teams to facilitate the delivery of their projects and day to day operations in a manner which minimises legal risk.
A key focus of the role is to provide practical, concise, and relevant advice to the business in the application of consumer protection laws and the requirements of the UK Communications regulator.
- Developing product marketing and customer journeys in partnership with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience teams
- Advising on the end-to-end customer journey, compliance, and commercial retail negotiations Providing best in class advice to the Customer Care team in relation to escalated customer queries
- Becoming a subject matter expert on all applicable aspects of consumer protection laws and regulations
- Advising on the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in relation to the Company's consumer credit credit and insurance propositions
- Drafting customer facing terms &conditions and negotiating and drafting supplier contracts
- Leading on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) initiatives and implementation of appropriate policies
- Actively supporting and encouraging at all times, compliance with our Business Principles, company policies and best practice in security, legal and regulatory requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Legal qualification
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a customer centric focus
- Ability to provide practical, concise, and relevant advice in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent drafting and business appropriate communication skills
- Knowledge of MVNOs and previous engagement with Joint Venture entities
- Track record of working in a heavily regulated environment
- Excellent communicator and effortless multi-tasker
- Previous experience working as part of an in-house legal team or in the IPT team of a law firm
What's on Offer
Great salary and benefits package