You are here
Legal PMO/Project Manager
- Experience working on projects within Financial Services Legal teams.
- Experinece delivering projects as a PMO/Project Management.
About Our Client
A major global bank.
This is a London based role.
Legal PMO/Project Manager will have responsibilities relating to the Change/Efficiency agenda would include but would not be limited to:
- Update and Maintain the Project plan in Clarity for the project.
- Monthly preparation of reporting packs to senior stakeholders on the progress of the project
- Maintain up to date Risk and Issues lists and agree appropriate mitigating actions with the Change manager, seeing the actions through to completion.
- Maintain and report on the budget, flagging any anomalies to senior management
- Support the Change manager in preparing the Business Requirements by working with the Legal stakeholders globally. (may require some travel)
- Work with supporting groups in the bank such to ensure that all their processes and considerations for putting a new system live in different jurisdictions are followed and catered for.
- Take the lead on specific aspects of other COO office projects as required.
People and Talent
Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
Responsible for delivering 'effective governance'; capability to challenge fellow executives effectively; and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner
The Successful Applicant
Legal PMO/Project Manager will require experience of the following would be beneficial:
- Proven Project Management and relationship building skills within Financial Services clients, with Project Management Certifications.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts /previous Change Management experience within a legal function is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of Change Management/ business efficiency principles and methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate and work dynamically across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Budgeting/ cost management experience.
- Proficiency in drafting documents, reports, and analysing data.
- Ability to prioritize multiple varied deliverables with demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Well developed, flexible interpersonal skills appropriate at all levels of engagement within the Bank's multicultural environment.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Demonstrable track record of showing good quality judgement and confidently providing concise, accurate, thorough and well structured analysis (both verbally and in writing).
- Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Personal authority, integrity and ethics.
- Independence, robustness and resilience.
- Sharp business acumen, including the ability to assess risk.
What's on Offer