You are here
Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Legal recruitment consultant - an opportunity to join an international brand
- FTSE 250 company - all you need is a legal or a sales background
About Our Client
With 153 offices in 35 countries around the world, Michael Page Legal is the largest international legal recruiter in the World.
Established over 25 years ago, Michael Page has extensive knowledge of the legal market and works with all of the top law firms in the UK and abroad.
Michael Page offers unrivalled training and development and, unlike other consultancies, can truly offer all of its consultants a structured career.
Michael Page is undoubtedly the recruiter of choice for clients and candidates and was listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For.
Michael Page Legal has a fantastic reputation in Legal Recruitment.
With an excellent reputation in the market and a large portfolio of long term client relationships with some of the UK's leading companies and law firms we are looking to bring a further consultant into the team.
- As a Legal Recruitment Consultant in the Reading office you will work with some of the largest law firms and companies in he UK, some of whom are nationally and internationally recognised brands.
- Working closely with partners at the law firms or the legal team within the respective company, you will be required to recruit positions with salaries that range up to £100,000.
- You will be provided with comprehensive training and a portfolio of existing relationships to work with.
- You will be expected to consolidate what is already a strong position by maintaining existing relationships and building on this by creating new relationships.
Career progression is without doubt the best in the industry with the benefit of working within a friendly established team.
Whether you want to be a Manager in the business, expand your horizons overseas or both we are able to offer a range of options to anyone that joins us as a Legal Recruitment Consultant.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate either:
- a proven track record in recruitment; or
- a commitment to a new career in recruitment and a genuine desire to be involved in professional networking and sales.
You could be from a legal environment (lawyer, solicitor, legal executive or paralegal) or from a sales environment dealing with business to business or business to consumer sales.
You will need to demonstrate a record of success in your career and in particular some success developing relationships or new business.
You should have high levels of self motivation, commitment and resilience. In return we can offer a client facing, autonomous role with excellent career prospects either in the UK or Internationally
What's on Offer
You will receive a basic salary that competes with the market, salary increases that are set at different levels of your career path and the chance to earn bonus payment across the year.