You are here
Leverage Finance Portfolio Manager
Experience of managing a portfolio of European Mid Market Leveraged Loans
Extensive Knowledge and understanding of European Leveraged finance market
About Our Client
The client is an International Bank, which operates across the Financial Services sector operating with a global remit.
As a Leverage Finance Portfolio Manager, based in London, your key responsibilities will be -
- Actively managing a portfolio of European Mid Market Leveraged Loans including:
- Ongoing analysis of a Borrowers financial performance;
- The preparation of required Monitoring Reports,
- Regular reporting to both the Group Head and Credit Department on Borrowers performance;
- Assigning / reviewing Borrower internal ratings at least annually; and
- Analysis / interpretation of Bank's Cash Flow Model.
- Primary responsibility for Developing / Maintaining Relationships with Company Management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have -
- Extensive Knowledge and understanding of European Leveraged finance market
- Strong credit / risk analysis skills gained through exposure to leveraged finance transactions
- Cash Flow Modelling skills with sound knowledge of Excel.
- General banking experience and knowledge
What's on Offer