You are here
Liquidity & Treasury Analyst
- Growing renewable energy investment fund
- Responsibility for all cash and liquidity management on both funds and business
About Our Client
Recently established and hugely successful Renewable Energy Investment Fund
The Liquidity & Treasury Analyst will sit within the Fund Management team responsible for managing both Investment Funds working as part of two Investment Management teams.
Duties will include:
- Daily cash reconciliation of Fund and Holding Company Investment Companies.
- Daily Liquidity Update to Investment Committee
- Manage Weekly Liquidity meeting with wider Investment Management team
- Weekly Update of Investment and Operational cost Forecast
- Oversight of Fund Cash Management Policies and Risk Analysis
- Finalise Investment Cost Reconciliation and Investment Deal Analysis
- Analysis of Investment Obligations and Investment Pipeline (Future Cash Requirements)
- Management of Investment Cost Payments and Intra-Group Funding Requirements
- Work alongside the appointed Asset Manager to assess Portfolio Cash & Distributions Payable
- Management of Fund and HoldCo Debt Covenants and Cash Restrictions
- Reconciliation of Group Intercompany Loans, Interest, Management Fees and Dividends
- Reconciliation of Fund Liquidity Analysis and Fund Model assumptions
- Management of External Audit for Cash and Investment Cost
The Successful Applicant
- Good Educational Background with a minimum 2:1 Maths, Finance or Accounting Degree.
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Advanced Practical Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a Treasury Function covering cash management, financial services experience an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Highly motivated and proactive individual interested in Investment Funds, Renewable Energy and keen to work in a small business environment.
- Ability to manage Investment Timetables and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communicator capable of discussing issues with the wider team.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to raise and discuss areas of risk and concern.
What's on Offer
This Liquidity & Treasury Analyst role is the chance to really play a key part within an investment firm and see how it works from the inside. Great potential for career development and full support to personal and professional development.