You are here
This position is now filled
Logistics Contract Manager
- Leading FMCG Business
- Downham Market - Monday To Friday Position
About Our Client
My client are looking to hire a passionate, dynamic, analytical, technically skilled, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Logistics Contract Manager for their flagship operation in Downham Market, Peterborough.
The role of Logistics Contract Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all of the clients service levels are achieved. You will report directly into the Transport Manager and cover a remit of road haulage, SLA's, container terminals and logistics operations to provide a great service to the customer.
- Management of the operation and ensure healthy and safety procedures are followed.
- First line contact with the client, management and operational staff.
- Setting and delivering against budget targets.
- Ensure that food grade standards are kept.
- Monitor and maintain humidity levels with a 'closed door' policy
- Maintain accurate service levels across the business from a Transport perspective
- Set and monitor KPI's.
- Development of customer relationships at various levels with regular service reviews
- Be commutable to Downham Market
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- Have experience within a Logistics customer facing environment
- Ideally exposure within a 3PL business
- Evidence in supporting all areas of the business
- Good analytical skills
- Fantastic communication skills at all levels
- A proven track record of building and maintaining long lasting relationships
What's on Offer
The position offers a competitive package consisting of;
Salary - Â£35,000 To Â£45,000
+ Company benefits