You are here
This position is now filled
£20,000 - £27,000
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- Development and progression within role
About Our Client
Bespoke automotive supplier
- Organising the delivery of completed cars to the customer based on committed delivery dates from contract review
- Managing the delivery driver's working week to ensure that all customer expectations are met and ensuring that weekly objectives are clear for everyone
- Submitting paperwork
- Speaking to customers and arranging times for fitting of the adaptation requirements as per the order
- Co-ordinating with the adaptations team to arrange production time
- Working with Service and Warranty and Adaptations to understand their requirements through valet
- Delivering a work to list to the valet team so that jobs are completed the day before the agreed delivery date to the customer
- Organising trade plate companies to collect and deliver as and when required
- Working with clients on ordering and delivery of new chassis's into the business to match customer orders.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven strong team leading skills
- proven experience within a logistics coordination environment
- Strong initiative and positive attitude
- Customer sensitive with the ability to communicate effectively
- Organised, well structured and able to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Good PC skills including excel, word, outlook, Sage 200 and knowledge of MRP systems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confident and good communicator.
- Team player and target driven to achieve common goals.
- Manage own workload recognising priorities.
What's on Offer
A salary between Â£20000 and Â£27,000 dependant on experience