You are here
London Assistant Store Management Role
- Seeking a new oppurtunity for progression, development and a new challenge?
- My client is a premium assisted selling business looking for leaders to improve
About Our Client
I am recruiting for a passionate, driven and consultative Assistant Store Manager looking to make a change to further develop their career. The leading market business is providing and opportunity for the best leaders in store management to join their established team.
My client is a premium assisted selling business looking for leaders to improve their leading position on the market. The role will provide a strong career progression focus whilst also focusing extensive learning and development growth. If you are a retailer looking for a more advanced and challenging role within the health and fashion retail industry, then this may be the role for you.
The Successful Applicant
As the London Assistant Store Manager you will
- grow sales and exceed budgets , KPI's and training objectives
- build relationships with internal and external stakeholder to grow the business
- Have full P and L accountability of your store.
- Coach and develop a team of clinically qualified and retail professionals.
- Ensure visual merchandising and exceptional store standard.
- Recruit and staff in conjunction with HR and in the internal recruitment.
What's on Offer
Ideal London Assistant Store Manager Candidates will have:
- Worked in a retail environment, ideally at Assistant Store Manager Level
- A previous role that has involved a consultative or premium selling product.
- P and L accountability in their current role
- managed a team, including training and performance management
- commercial acumen and have a proven track record of driving sales in your current business