You are here
London District Manager
- Have you worked in pawnbroking, subprime lending, bookmaking, currency exchange?
- I am looking for a District Manager in London
About Our Client
My client are a leader in the sector with a focus on sales, compliance and team management. They have a vast retail estate plus head office support.
As the London District Manager you will
- manage multiple locations across the city
- coach and develop your team
- ensure full compliance
- drive sales
- build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Please apply for more information.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal London District Manager candidates will have sector experience. Those who have come from outside of the sector will be given the opportunity to talk through their experience upon application.
What's on Offer
The London District Manager position will attract a salary of up to £45,000 plus car and bonus.