You are here
London Store Manager
- Looking to move into the healthcare sector with a market leading business?
- I am looking for Store Managers across London.
About Our Client
My client is a well respected healthcare business who are looking for the best retail leaders to join their team! Not only will be there fantastic training opportunities upon joining but there is long term career progression. If you are a retailer looking to do something new or someone who has worked within dentistry, optometry or hearing care, then this may be the role for you.
As the London Store Manager you will
- have full P and L accountability of your store
- coach and develop a team of clinically qualified and retail professionals
- grow sales and exceed budgets
- build relationships with internal and external stakeholder to grow the business
- ensure visual merchandising and exceptional store standards
The Successful Applicant
Ideal London Store Manager candidates will have
- worked in a retail environment, ideally at Store Manager level, however those at Department Manager level may also be suitable.
- P and L accountability in their current role
- managed a team, including training and performance management
- commercial acumen and have a proven track record of driving sales in your current business
What's on Offer
London Store Manager roles attract a salary of £25,000 to £40,000 based on experience. If you would like to find out more, then please apply below.
WE WILL BE HOLDING AN ASSESSMENT DAY ON 30TH NOVEMBER SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN BE FREE ON THIS DATE.