You are here
Luxury Retail Assistant Store Manager
- Looking to move into a premium assisted selling business?
- Luxury Retail Assistant Store Manager
About Our Client
My client is a premium assisted selling business looking for leaders to improve their leading position on the market. The role will provide a strong career progression focus whilst also focusing extensive learning and development growth. If you are a retailer looking for a more advanced and challenging role within the health and fashion retail industry, then this may be the role for you.
As the Luxury Assistant Retail Store Manager you will:
- grow sales and exceed budgets , KPI's and training objectives
- build relationships with internal and external stakeholder to grow the business
- have full P and L accountability of your store.
- coach and develop a team of clinically qualified and retail professionals.
- ensure visual merchandising and exceptional store standard.
- Recruit and staff in conjunction with HR and in the internal recruitment.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Luxury Assistant Retail Store Manager will have:
- Worked in a retail environment, ideally at Assistant Store Manager Level, however those at Supervisory level may also be suitable.
- A previous role that has involved a consultative or premium selling product.
- P and L accountability in their current role
- managed a team, including training and performance management
- commercial acumen and have a proven track record of driving sales in your current business
What's on Offer
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD ON WEDNESDAY THE 30TH OF NOVEMBER. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTEND ON THIS DAY
London Assistant Store Manager Roles attract a salary of £18,000 to £26,000 based on Location. If you would like to find out more, then please apply below.