You are here
Key role within an established M&A team
Involvement in all stages of the M&A process
About Our Client
My client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a global group listed on the stock exchange. They are a global leader in enterprise management software solutions across multiple vertical markets.
- Involvement in all stages of the M&A process including: business development and lead prospecting, assisting in the drafting of letters of intent and agreements, conducting due diligence, developing valuation models and preparing investment memorandums;
- Develop and conduct prospecting campaigns of mid-market technology businesses through email, outbound calling, marketing activities and attendance at trade shows and conferences;
- Analyse industry and company specific information and present findings to senior executives;
- Maintain and build a proprietary database of industry contacts and acquisition targets;
- Engage with target shareholders, senior executives and external advisors regarding deals; and
- Work directly with the executive team in all stages of the M&A process, including the CEO and UK Business Unit Managers.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience at a top-tier accounting firm, investment bank or private equity firm, with preference given to those with an ACA accounting degree;
- Excellent academic performance in an undergraduate degree and / or in obtaining a professional designation;
- Strong Excel skills, proficient in building complex financial models and comfortable with manipulating and analysing large data sets;
- Able to remain focused on results and diligent in a fast-paced environment;
- Very well organised, detail-oriented and able to work variable hours when required;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with the confidence and polish to speak with Senior Executives, owners of target companies, professionals and investment bankers / brokers;
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems is an asset; and
- A strong understanding of technology and the software industry is an asset.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and benefits