You are here
Macro Economics Manager (consultancy)
- Global professional services firm
- Macor economics, research, econometrics, UK economy
About Our Client
Global professional services firm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Macro Economics Manager (consultancy). The team advises clients on the impact the future economic environment will have on their business. The team's clients are based worldwide and range from major multinationals to governments and private equity houses, with assignments including the preparation of:
* Economic outlook scenarios
* Business projections
* Elasticity analysis; and
* Long term economic impact assessments.
* have experience of managing juniors, including pointing them towards relevant sources of macro data and analysis by official bodies, think tanks and independent academics.
* be expected to develop insightful proposals and propositions which demonstrate how macroeconomic developments can affect our clients businesses.
* be expected to take responsibility for drafting compelling and concise reports which address complex issues in a way that provides valuable commercial insights for our clients.
* be expected to take responsibility and coach junior staff on the modelling and forecasting of economic and business variables.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
* An undergraduate degree in Economics is essential and a second degree desirable.
* Strong macroeconomic background in business environment
* Good practical knowledge of major global macroeconomic issues and risks, with strong familiarity with the UK economy
* Experience in the practical use of econometrics
* The ideal candidate will have familiarity with a consulting environment
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £75,000 PA DOE plus excellent benefits