You are here
Magento Developer - Part Time
- Mangento Developer - Part Time
- Manchester based retail business
About Our Client
Our client is a sports fashion retailer based in Greater Manchester.
The responsibilities of the Magento Developer:
- Working hand in hand with the Ecommerce manager to implement the ecommerce development roadmap. Delivery of high profile projects including fully responsive site redesign.
- Ensure stable and optimum performance of the website at all times.
- Develop and maintain the business's back-end management integration and reporting tools.
- Maintenance of customer database.
- Advise on all technical website related queries including server and email integration.
- Confident troubleshooter who can think logically to find the root cause of issues/bugs to resolve in a timely manner.
- Proactively making suggestions to any site improvements.
- Implementation of tracking technology for marketing activities.
- Working knowledge of site feeds and how to optimise for feed marketing.
The Successful Applicant
The succesfful candidate will have:
- Extensive Magento experience including customisation and extension development.
- Confident in linking website to back end integration/ server.
- Understanding of basic SEO and the technical implementation of techniques.
- Commercial experience with an online retailer.
- Design and Creative knowledge.
What's on Offer