You are here
- Mechanical or Electrical Biased Engineers
- Onsite Maintenance of Fast Paced Machinery
About Our Client
Based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire this position will be responsible for all on-site maintenance of machinery and upgrades. My client is a fast paced, manufacturing organisation which is none food. They currently are growing through an expansion plan and adding a new shift to deliver customer requirements.
2 x Maintenance Engineers Vacancies (Electrical, Mechanical and Multi-Skilled)
Based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire as the Shift Maintenance Engineer you will work as part of a team, responsible for all on site machinery. My client is looking to add training and give the successful Shift Maintenance Engineer the opportunity to progress his/her mechanical/electrical skills.
Reporting into the Senior Engineer you will be a Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Biased Engineer working on a Continental shift pattern (12 Hours).
- Electrical and Mechanical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Electrical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position you can be either Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer working on a Continental shift pattern (12 Hours).
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Electrical or Mechanical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
What's on Offer
This position is located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire and is on a Continental shift pattern (12 Hours).