You are here
- Responsible for Breakdown Maintenance, PPM & Process Improvements.
- Maintain and keep factory machinery in good condition with minimum downtime.
About Our Client
Based in Barnsley my client are a large, fast paced manufacturing organisation who are currently going through a strong growth period. Due to this expansion project they are now looking to speak with Maintenance Engineers who are on the market and looking for a new exciting opportunity within a large, well known comp;any. To apply for this position you will be either Electrical, Mechanical or a Mutli-Skilled engineer.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor and be responsible for the mechanical or electrical maintenance on a range of production machinery.
* Breakdown maintenance, PPM, process capability improvements and continuous improvement.
* Maintain and keep factory machinery in good condition with minimum downtime.
* Assist in the installation and commissioning of new machinery.
* Source machinery parts from outside suppliers.
* Ensure on-site maintenance is carried out and recorded efficiently on the maintenance database.
* Support Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing projects.
* To understand statistical process control and process capability to drive continuous improvement.
* Ensure H&S procedures are followed at all times.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position as Maintenance Engineer based in South Yorkshire you will have:
* Previous Experience as a Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is essential.
* Experience working in a Fast Paced environment would be beneficial.
* Electrical or Mechanical qualifications.
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing would be beneficial.
* Fault Finding skills.
* Flexible and agile with a forward thinking approach to engineering.
* Have a commitment to quality and teamwork
What's on Offer
Salary: £33,500K + OT
Hours: Continental shifts