You are here
- Maintenance Manager
- Food or FMCG experience required
About Our Client
An Ambient Food Manufacturer in Middlesbrough who are a part of a larger, Global business.
Reporting into the Site Manager, you will be responsible for 2 Engineers operating a relatively fast paced manufacturing facility. You will be responsible for leading the team by supporting with reactive and proactive maintenance and ensuring that the factory remains operational.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that the maintenance department is following agreed maintenance plan for the factory.
- To ensure that all machinery complies with current Health & Safety regulations and that engineering works do not compromise food safety.
- To undertake and take part in all engineering projects for the site.
- To liaise with all contractors and Manager to ensure that they are following the site rules.
- To ensure that the maintenance staff are kept up to date with the relevant legislation.
- Provide full engineering cover during production.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application, you will be a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with the ability to carry out Engineering tasks across both electrical and mechanical equipment/systems. You will be comfortable leading a small team of Engineers.
You will ideally have experience of working in Food Manufacturing but FMCG backgrounds will also be considered. If you are currently a Team Leader/Supervisor or Senior Engineer looking for the next step and to work in a days based role, then this could be for you.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience