You are here
- Maintenance Manager - Electrically biased
- High paced manufacturing environment
About Our Client
A market leading FMCG brand based on the outskirts for Swansea who due to expansion are now looking for a Maintenance Manager to join the team.
- Leading the team you will identify and deliver projects to improve operational performance across the site
- Establish and deliver a structured maintenance plan in line with production and planning requirements.
- Define clear KPI's & priorities for the engineering team to work towards, ensuring that all planned maintenance is carried out to a high standard & in a timely manner.
- Continually challenge the performance of the Engineering team in Preventative Maintenance tools & techniques
- Promote a safe working environment & ensure colleagues are aware of their Health & Safety responsibilities.
- Coach and support the engineers on site ensuring they provide and deliver the best engineering support to the site and operations function.
The Successful Applicant
As a Maintenance Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline, ideally electrically biased
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record gained in a high paced, challenging manufacturing environment
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills, having previously managed maintenance teams
- Experience of change and performance management
- Knowledgeable in PLCs and fault finding
What's on Offer
Circa £40,000 + Benefits