You are here
This position is now filled
- Opportunity for a proactive Maintenance Manager to influence a global business
- Working with state of the art automated manufacturing equipment
About Our Client
My client are a leading manufacturing company supplying into the Construction, Facilities and Events sectors. Boasting state of the art technically innovative manufacturing processes that are constantly vindicated by an intensive testing procedure our clients have a proud reputation for obtaining and retaining business. Operating out of the flagship manufacturing facility for the company in South Yorkshire capable of delivering over 1 million units per year, the upkeep and maintenance of their equipment is absolutely essential to the businesses prosperity.
As a Maintenance Manager you will be tasked with providing support and optimising engineering resources on their 173,000 Sq ft manufacturing facility near Sheffield. You will manage the Planned Preventative Maintenance of the highly automated equipment and will be a key stakeholder in generating continuous improvements in the cost and quality of engineering performance.
- Delegating PPMs in conjunction with plans and liaising with production to ensure availability of machinery as necessary
- Drive uptime whilst managing and developing KPI's
- Document Root Cause to enable CI and breakdown reports to be completed
- Project Management of new machine installations and cap-ex to improve manufacturing performance
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Maintenance Manager will have held a similar position within a highly automated manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
-A degree (or equivalent) qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
-Extensive people management experience
-Experience with PLCs and automated manufacturing equipment
-Written and implemented PPM schedules.
What's on Offer