You are here
Management Accountant in Global FMCG company
Management Accountant opportunity in leading Global FMCG company
Newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA opportunity based in Central London
About Our Client
My client is a leading global FMCG company, with a direct presence in 65 countries. They source 20 products which we market to over 12,000 customers across the world. In the market client ranks among the top 40 largest listed companies in its industry. They have recently undergone an acquisition and are looking for this person to come on board and help with their success.
The business is continuing to grow its finance function to accommodate these changes and now is an excellent time for ambitious candidates to join to be part of these changes.
This role will be highly visible across not only the finance team but the wider company.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation, development and analyses of key financial information as required by management to ensure that they are able to make well-informed decisions
- Development & preparation of monthly financial statements, including practice P&Ls, revenue sharing & cost allocations, variance analysis and commentaries
- Support annual business planning & budgeting cycle
- Develop & improve cashflow analysis and forecasting
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- Corporate business case review & challenge
- Maintenance of Opportunity financial spreadsheet and review of proposal P&Ls
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Other ad-hoc financial and commercial duties to support the business as well as providing support to the Financial Controller
The Successful Applicant
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Graduate with strong 2i or above
- Excellent debits and credits
- Good communicator both written and oral
- Be able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm
- Team player, self-starter attitude, solutions-oriented, good people and interpersonal skills
- Good excel skills essential
- SAP experience would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Based in Central London
- Progression opportunities