You are here
Management Accountant In a Leading Digital Company
- Qualified Management Accountant Role
- In a Leading Digital Company
About Our Client
My client is a London based, world leader in delivering platforms for digital education. The successful candidate will have exposure to every aspect of digital education and will be directly involved with a leader in a dynamic global marketplace. My client will provide the successful applicant with an opportunity to gain expertise in every aspect of digital enterprise, within a team that is comprehensive in scope and collaborative in character. Having experienced high demand for their tailored digital services and in line with their continued growth plans within their industry, they are now looking to acquire a new management accountant.
In your new role your as Management accountant your responsibilities will be wide-ranging and you will be expected to provide a strong base of support in the preparation of annual financial accounts. The role will also require the successful applicant to liaise directly with the company's Finance Director to ensure that correct financial procedures are in place. Additionally you will be asked to:
- Provide monthly commentary on results, key variances and trends for the relevant area of responsibility
- Partner with the relevant commercial team, to help analyse and interpret both financial and qualitative information in order to make comprehensive recommendations
- Work with the relevant FP&A team to ensure accurate budgeting and forecasting to help identify issues at an early stage
- Improve timeliness, relevance and quality of management information reporting to the relevant commercial team, profit and cost centre managers
- Analyse and interpret historic data and forecast results in order to prepare trend analysis to predict future performance
- Help and maintain the monthly management information report, including a focus on key profit drivers and variance analysis
The Successful Applicant
In your new role you as management accountant will have to be a newly qualified accountant (CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years experience within a financial role. You will also show an ability to work with a commercial mind-set and provide value-adding insight and commentary in a large international business. Strong interpersonal skills will be essential when liaising with non-financial stakeholders. Whilst management skills will be needed to maximise the performance of staff and effectively respond to the needs of the business.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful management accountant will be in the range of £48,000-£50,000. The organic nature of this digital business means that the successful applicant will not only be presented with a managing accounting role but the opportunity to develop a career inside the rapidly growing digital industry.