You are here
Management Accountant required for Peterborough based organisation
Experience of margin analysis
About Our Client
SME organisation based in Peterborough.
The management accountant will ensure that product costs are correctly accounted for and variances explained and resolved.
- Weekly/monthly margin reconciliation with commentary submitted on schedule and in accordance with departmental deadlines.
- New product setup accurately completed in line within expected turnaround times.
- Monitoring of all BOM to ensure the 3 internal reporting systems are accurate and aligned
- Ensure any requested new cost amendments are approved and implemented efficiently and accurately completed
- Review and monitor duty rates and reconciliation to payments and statements
- Preparation and posting of accruals and adjustment journals in line with departmental deadlines
- Monitoring of in-house production costs and associated overheads
- Weekly meeting with purchasing team to understand variances
- Review stock valuation and ageing provision and report any discrepancies to line manager
- Manage the Stock movement reconciliation process
The Successful Applicant
the successful candidate with have experience of management reporting in a costing environment ideally within a manufacturing organisation. Candidates who are qualified by experience will be considered for the role as we are seeking the right personality and skill set for the business.
What's on Offer