You are here
- Management Accountant required for Peterborough based organisation
- Experience of margin analysis
About Our Client
SME organisation based in Peterborough.
The management accountant will ensure that product costs are correctly accounted for and variances explained and resolved.
- Weekly/monthly margin reconciliation with commentary submitted on schedule and in accordance with departmental deadlines.
- New product setup accurately completed in line within expected turnaround times.
- Monitoring of all BOM to ensure the 3 internal reporting systems are accurate and aligned
- Ensure any requested new cost amendments are approved and implemented efficiently and accurately completed
- Review and monitor duty rates and reconciliation to payments and statements
- Preparation and posting of accruals and adjustment journals in line with departmental deadlines
- Monitoring of in-house production costs and associated overheads
- Weekly meeting with purchasing team to understand variances
- Review stock valuation and ageing provision and report any discrepancies to line manager
- Manage the Stock movement reconciliation process
The Successful Applicant
the successful candidate with have experience of management reporting in a costing environment ideally within a manufacturing organisation. Candidates who are qualified by experience will be considered for the role as we are seeking the right personality and skill set for the business.
What's on Offer