You are here
- My client is looking for a confident Management Accountant to join their team
- Must have experience preparing monthly management accounts
About Our Client
My client is an asset management subsidiary of a large investment management organisation.
The key responsibilities for the Management Accountant position will be:
- Review, update and analyse complex financial models.
- To ensure the company is fully compliant with credit agreements.
- To manage working capital requirements
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and manage the audit process.
- Prepare finance section of board packs in agreed format
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of budgets/forecasts.
- VAT returns
- Liaison with tax advisors to produce tax computations.
- Liaison with banks, tenants, shareholders.
- Ensure sales invoices are prepared in accordance with contracts.
- Manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable process.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- A qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with the range of skills to provide both core accounting and finance support to the business.
- Have relevant experience with demonstrable successes
- A good knowledge of FRS102 and IFRS standards is desirable.
- Must be proficient and confident in Excel and working with complex financial models.
- A good knowledge of VAT and Corporation tax.
- A good working knowledge of accounts system, preferably Sage. Good Microsoft Excel skills together with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in setting of budgets including liaising with budget holders.
- Financial Services background preferable
- Driven, tenacious solutions provider with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Must be able to deliver work to the required standard in a pressurised and challenging environment.
- Accomplished communicator, able to present at all levels
- Commercially focussed mindset able to see advantage in all events
- Cohesive team player
- Able to offer strong leadership where appropriate
What's on Offer
This position will be a 9-12 month contract based in my clients offices in the City of London.