You are here
Working within a very established manufacturing business based in Aylesbury.
Partnering with a high calibre finance team based in rural Oxfordshire.
About Our Client
A high growth manufacturing business based in East Oxfordshire, operating in Europe, ASIA and the Middle East.
- To develop and produce monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
- To develop, maintain and produce product margin reports with commentaries.
- Monthly marketing costs control reporting with variance analysis and commentary.
- To develop a database of data and management accounts for risk assessment reporting working closely with the credit manager.
- To provide backup and support for month end and quarterly reporting to Head office.
- To provide backup and support for VAT, Intrastats and EC sales listings.
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting.
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA with commercial/financial accounting
- SAP experience essential
- Exposure to project management and process improvement techniques beneficial
- Understanding of modern management information systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
- Intellectual with a strong commercial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, apply sound judgement and solve complex problems
- Working knowledge of IFRS and UK Statutory Accounting
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000