You are here
- Management Accoutant role in West London
- Private equity backed Fintach company
About Our Client
A private equity backed, fast growing Finance Technology company established in 2013 based within West London. This forward looking and dynamic company is growing and looking to expand their finance team.
The main responsibilities of the Management Accountant role will be:
- Preparing all management reports for UK corporate entities and first level review of off shore corporate entities.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly consolidated management reports to be included in quarterly board back
- Work closely with FD on budgeting and quarterly forecast, prepare variance analysis
- Assist in managing Year-end Financial Statement preparation with outsource providers
- Assist with ongoing compliance with the all the regulatory & capital requirements, in accordance to the companies policies and procedures.
- Implement corporate policies across Management companies in UK and Jersey
- Assist in Audit planning and effectively managing queries during Audit to ensure smooth audit process for all management companies across all jurisdictions
- Working closely with our shared service centre in reviewing our AP, AR and cash book function, supervising monthly submission, approval, and daily cash process and treasury forecast
- Liaising with Bank on daily cash management queries
- Assist in planning & forecasting on a quarterly basis of all corporate companies (multiple fee matrix and cost analysis)
- Assist in Internal quarterly Valuation Process
- Proactively involved managing successful relationship with Fund Administrators and Auditors
- Initial review of the annual statutory accounts provided by outsource administrator, ensure compliance with GAAP (local & IFRS)
- Actively involved in the companies Finance & Operation process review and improvement to strengthen reporting and financial control
- Assist in preparing papers for the Regulated Entity Board and Audit Committee
- Ensure appropriate control systems are maintained to avoid/resolve issues affecting financial & management reporting
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant role will possess the following skills:
- Proven experience, ideally within a asset management / venture environment or practice
- Experience in Corporate Finance
- Planning, forecasting and Tax exposure
- Understanding of Funds would be advantageous
- Good understanding of financial products
- Ideally ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
The candidate will be:
- A Self-starter with a flexible approach to tasks and has the ability to multi task;
- Results-focused with a positive outlook and can-do attitude;
- Strong analytical and attention to detail;
- Must be looking to grow and develop within an venture company environment
- Must be able to be hands on to ensure the job gets done whilst being able to utilise available resources in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Have strong organisational skills combined with creative thinking
- Able to plan and prioritise workload to ensure timely delivery;
- Can manage own workload and assist other team members during peak periods.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary + bonus + benefits