You are here
A fast moving and growing subsidary of large international business
Management Accountant working closely with Senior Leaders & international teams
About Our Client
Fast paced international business which has become a key player in its field within the UK market. Subsidiary that is part of larger international business recently added the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for.
- Calculation and co-ordination of all the group companies tax requirements. To be the first point of contact for International tax queries (this responsibility will be shared with Group FC)
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly Marketable Stocks and Bonds reports to appropriate deadlines and high standards.
- Preparation of detailed investment reconciliation report for International parents.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly and results and budgets for some of the Insurance companies to appropriate deadlines and high standards.
- Preparation and analysis of Decision First management accounts.
- Assist senior finance staff in ensuring all information emanating from the Finance Department is produced in accordance with relevant accounting standards, is robust, timely, accurate, pertinent and efficiently produced.
- Translate detailed financial information into tangible business scenarios to enable management to make quicker and more accurate business decisions.
- Produce monthly reconciliation's ensuring all balance sheet items are accurately recorded and understood including accruals and inter company amounts.
- Liaise with internal and external audit members to enable an efficient and thorough audit.
- Improve process and work systems to increase reporting efficiency's.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Understanding of UK and US accounting regulations
- Some Tax and VAT experience across an internationally diverse business - Development/ Support given
- Commercial awareness
- Advanced IT skills including Excel
- Solid understanding of accounting software principles
- Ability to effectively communicate in all forms at all levels within an organisation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to focus on specific targets and demonstrate target achievement
- Capable of producing high quality work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Takes personal responsibility for actions and decisions and takes initiative to make things happen.
- Develops positive relationships with internal and external customers
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join fast paced, growing business
Work in the centre of Leeds