You are here
Join a well known and hugely respected LLP in the heart of Surrey
Delivering timely and meaningful finance reporting to senior stakeholders
About Our Client
A well known and respected top 50 chartered accountants and professional business advisors, with offices in the West End, London and Surrey.
- The firm's practice management system, which is used for time and disbursement recording and the fees ledger
- As part of the team preparing the firm's monthly payroll.
- Preparation of the firm's quarterly management accounts
- Assisting the firm's Financial Controller to produce ad hoc information and with general compliance work (quarterly VAT returns etc)
- Other tasks as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the department.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a resilient self-starter, with excellent excel, planning, interpersonal and organisational skills. The role requires a high level of commitment, the ability to work flexibly and completion of work to deadlines.
The individual should have the technical expertise and ability to complete the work accurately and on time.
The individual should possess effective communication skills to ensure their three other colleagues in the team are kept up to date with progress.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000
- Training and development as required
- Salary review annually in January
- Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension Scheme (3% employee, 5% employer)
- Eligibility for yourself and your dependants for the firm's private medical insurance scheme upon completion of probationary period
- Life assurance cover at three times salary upon completion of probationary period
- Permanent health insurance cover at 75% of salary minus ESA upon completion of probationary period
- 20 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to a number of other benefits through a cashplan