You are here
Opportunity for strategic involvment in developing finance function
Required Central Government experience
About Our Client
Our client is an established central government department in central London. The department is looking to restructure in the next 18 months and so this role will be invaluable to the strategic planning and reorganisation of the department's finance function.
- To provide and report financial and management accounts
- Preparation of plans, forecasts and budgets
- Reporting of performance and cost analysis
- Support for strategic business improvement; analysis to support decision making
- To liaise with the Financial Controller and budget holders
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Previous central government experience essential
- Practical ability and experience of management accounting in conjunction with business partnering preferred
-Knowledge and awareness of the requirements on Non-Departmental Public Bodies (or equivalent) organisations.
-Ability to rationalise work.
-Apply advanced system knowledge to simplify work, and to propose solutions to make best use of staff and financial resources.
-Ability to prepare and administer budgets.
What's on Offer
£200-250 per day
Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
Management Accountant > Accountancy > Public Sector and Government > Central London