You are here
Opportunity in quirky Government start-up
Audit background required
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Government organisation focusing on innovative solutions to modern social problems. This organisation is based in central London, looking to expand and grow the capabilities of it's finance function.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis to senior staff to give information on financial state of play
- Ensure the purchases and sales ledgers are maintained appropriately - accurate, robust, reliable and timely
- Undertake bank reconciliations
-Generation of sales invoices including rental invoices
The Successful Applicant
Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) qualified candidate with a combination of commercial and technical and a successful track record of achievement.
- Audit trained candidates will be strongly preferred
-Candidates with background in Government, creative agency or Energy and Social Enterprise, with progression through the finance department is ideal.
-Good understanding of financial systems and SAP (By Design) in particular
-Be an excellent communicator with the ability to challenge and influence at senior levels with integrity and fairness
- An important part of this role is being able to work autonomously and ensuring the deadlines are met.
What's on Offer
£250-275 per day
Our client is based in Zone 1.
Management Accountant > Public Sector and Government > Central London