You are here
- Working for a well established public sector organisation
- Located in Sheffield
About Our Client
The organisation is a well known organisation within it's sector. An opportunity has arose where they are able to introduce a temporary Management Accountant into their team.
As the Management Accountant, you will be expected to use your accountancy skills with the following:
- Budget management for a allocated area.
- Budget preparation and allocation including profiling and monitoring of budgets.
- Be first point of contact on financial matters.
- Oversee line management of the Finance Officer for your allocated area.
- Liaise closely with Business Managers to ensure integrated business planning processes that effectively covers the financial needs of the department.
The Successful Applicant
Driving licence and access to a car is desirable for this role.
What's on Offer
Based in Sheffield