You are here
- Management Accountant
About Our Client
Multinational Commodities business.
The successful candidate will be exposed to all elements of accounting from statutory reporting, Budgeting, planning and forecasting, Compliance, Treasury
The Management Accountant provides accounting and reporting for group companies which are prepared in London office under the supervision of the Financial Controller, in accordance with internal and external requirements and regulations
- The position is responsible for the daily analysis of metals trading P&L's
- To ensure that the controlling functions are monitored, and are treated correctly in accordance with the relevant tax rules
- Assist with the forecasting and budgeting process and any ad-hoc projects.
The incumbent will work as part of a team of 4 and will require strong communication and planning skills to prioritise and meet group and personal deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must be :
- Member of one of the professional accounting bodies.
- 2+ years PQE
- Knowledge / understanding and applicability of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Previous working experience in SAP and intermediate/advance Excel skills.
- Solid knowledge of accounting theory and practice, cost accounting and systems.
- Exposure to LME/ Metals trading accounting is highly advantageous, if not broader commodities exposure
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary + benefits + bonus