You are here
Management Accountant for an award winning AIM listed group
Cash rich group with acquisitions totalling £150 million over two years
About Our Client
A £50 million relocation subsidiary of an award winning AIM listed group with national and international branches. This rapidly growing company with 15 acquisitions in the last 2 years.
The management accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries;
- Business partnering with all departments and management teams.
- Budgeting processes
- Adding commercial value via advisory
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts;
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, including bank, supplier and inter-company accounts.
- Assisting with month end close
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will excel in the following areas:
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office skills such as Word and Outlook.
- Excellent time management - the candidate must be able to prioritise work effectively, to remain organised and reliable, as well as proactively improve processes.
- The ability to work on own initiative
- The potential to undertake complex tasks and processes.
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- First rate communication and personal presentation skills are required, as there is lots of interaction with finance and non-finance stakeholders alike.
- Someone with drive and enthusiasm that sees problems as challenges to be overcome
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a business at an exciting stage of their development with good long term prospects on offer.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 9 month contract