You are here
This position is now filled
- Management Accountant
About Our Client
Well known Global Oil & Gas Services business.
The responsibilities of the Management Accountant include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the quality and outputs of all Cost Control and provision of related analytical reports.
- Supervise and monitor processes relating to management and coding of purchase invoices.
- Review preparation of payroll journals to ensure correct cost allocation.
- Verify the coding of supplier invoices and approve them into the accounting system.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts including provision of input, analysis and explanations for monthly costs analysis vs budget or forecast.
- Closely work with HR, management teams and financial accountant to ensure cost management and spending is accurately recorded and accounted for.
- Prepare and input rolling forecasts.
- Support the Managers in the preparation of the annual financial plan.
- Undertake and manage all costs control process and continue to seek for improvement to ensure the efficiency of cost management and tracking is achieved.
- Liaise with the Managers to understand the latest developments and provide the necessary accounting impact on a regular basis.
- Assist the management team to set proper KPI's across various sectors and in different status.
- The Management Accountant is responsible for assisting in the preparation of data and information for submission in relation to ITT's or bids.
- Contribute and continue to support the Controller - Financial Planning and Analysis to optimise information/reporting system relating to payroll.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications - ACCA qualified or Equivalent
Experience & Knowledge - Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role in a service sector company, preferably oil related. Few years of experience in audit firm will be a plus.
What's on Offer
Very Competitive basic salary and package.