You are here
Opportunity to lead the management account function for a growing charity
About Our Client
This organisation prides itself on the community work it does helping vulnerable young people through periods of struggle, helping them rebuild their confidence and get back on track. They are looking for somebody who can mirror their collaborative and supportive ethos
The role will consist of the following challenges
- Supporting the Executive Board and leadership team in the effective management of the organisation through the provision of relevant, timely and accurate financial and management information
- Develop positive working relationships across all functions, as well as external agencies, in pursuance of the organisation's vision and strategy.
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of the 5 year LTP, ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of the annual budget, updated forecasts and monthly management accounts.
- Development of non-financial performance management accounting processes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the small but collaborative finance team, leading them to meet monthly and yearly development targets. To excel the candidate must
- Be confident in presenting advice to senior management, using their technical ability to ensure finance and business strategies are met
- Be flexible in their approach to work, enjoying the challenge of developing and implementing a new process
- Enjoy working in a team, working alongside a variety of characters ensuring optimum performance and providing advice and mentoring more junior members of staff where appropriate.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to be part of an organisation making a strong positive impact on the lives of the disadvantaged in the local community