You are here
- Interim Management Accountant
- Newcastle City Centre Location
About Our Client
Leading national brand with offices throughout the UK.
Reporting into the Finance Manager for the North East region, you will be required to maintain and carry out the management accounts function for one of the divisions, along with providing detailed management information for the management team within those businesses.
Main duties will include:
- Preparation of accurate monthly Management accounts and KPI's
- Attending cost and budget review meetings with department heads
- Preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Preparation of quarterly and year end financial statements, including obtaining inter company agreements
- Other ad hoc reporting as required by the changing demands of the business
- Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are performed and queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Endorse the importance of internal controls to ensure that accuracy and quality are built in to all processes
- Lead on continuous improvement initiatives whilst ensuring effective controls and procedures are in place
- Lead and participate in projects as empowered / directed by the Finance Manager
The Successful Applicant
In order for your application to be successful you must be fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), from an audit background. you must also have a proactive approach, with the ability to work using initiative and judgement to solve problems.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary + benefits